For more details, please read the Terms & Conditions
The FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards employ a rigorous and comprehensive evaluation process to recognize exceptional achievements in various higher education categories. The Awards Management team and Screening and Grand Juries meticulously review all applications, shortlist finalists, and select winners based on pre-defined evaluation parameters. This methodology ensures a fair and objective assessment of each initiative, project, or program, making these awards one of the most prestigious recognitions in higher education.
To participate in the FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards, applicants need to submit an application in one or multiple categories by following these steps.
- Download Application Form: Participants need to download the relevant application form/s for each category they wish to apply for.
- Provide Complete Details: To be considered for an award in a specific category, applicants must provide all the necessary details requested in the application form.
- Submission Completed Application (Online): The completed application forms, along with all the required supporting documents, must be submitted online through the official website: www.ficcihighereducationawards.com.
- Application Fee: Additionally, applicants are required to pay the appropriate application fee at the time of submission. Failure to do so will result in rejection of their application.
To start your application process, click here
Shortlisting & Selection of Winners
- The Awards Management team will collate and evaluate all applications under their respective award categories.
- The Screening Jury will shortlist the top finalists for each award category based on pre-defined evaluation parameters.
- Once shortlisted, the finalists will be given the date and presentation format for their application and case study to be presented to the Grand Jury.
- The finalists will be evaluated based on predefined parameters such as the application form, supporting materials, and their in-person presentation before the final jury.
- Only senior-level management who lead the initiatives of short-listed finalists may present before the final jury. Also, participants must be physically available to present their initiative/project on the day of the jury round. The details regarding the time and venue of the presentation will be shared by the Awards Management in advance.
- Following the in-person presentation ceremony, the grand jury will make the final decision on winners in each award category.
- The announcement of the award recipients in each category will take place during the annual FICCI Higher Education Summit, which is typically held between October and November every year.
- Participants will be informed of the summit’s dates in advance to enable them to make appropriate travel arrangements.
- Before starting this application, please ensure to read through the eligibility criteria and Terms & Conditions mentioned on the website.
- Create your institution's profile by following the registration process provided on this page. Click on “Register” to start the registration process
- Please read through the category definitions and details required in the application form on the website
- Download the application form(s) for the categories you wish to apply for
- Complete the application forms and upload them along with the required supporting documents on this portal
- Submit the payment amount relevant to the categories selected and share the receipt of the same to award management at email@example.com. Further instructions of application fee, mode of payment and bank details have been mentioned in the “Application Fee” Tab on the website
- Your application shall be considered for the Awards only post receiving the payment acknowledgment by the Awards Management
- Last date to apply for the FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards is September 10, 2023.