Short-listing finalists for each award category from applications received
- Application forms received would be collated under each award category for evaluation by Awards Management.
- Determination of the award category to which an application belongs is at the discretion of the jury.
- Awards Management reserves the right to make the final judgment in case of any ambiguity in rules and regulations / disputes over suitability.
- The Screening Jury will select top finalists per award category based on pre-defined evaluation parameters who will qualify for the final round.
- Short-listed finalists will be contacted by FICCI to inform them of their shortlisting. Post shortlisting, the shortlisted finalists will be provided with the date, and presentation format in which they would be required to present their application and case study to the Grand Jury.
- The decision of the above short-listing is binding and final on all participants.
Selection of the Winners
- The final jury will score / rank / vote for the finalists on predefined evaluation parameters, based on the application form, supporting materials and presentation made by the finalist in person.
- Only senior level management leading the initiatives of short-listed finalists would be required to make the presentation in front of final jury comprising eminent persons from education and related fields, for determination of winners. The grand jury round this year will be a virtual meet, hence the participant has to be available to present their initiative/ project on the day of jury. The details of the virtual jury round will be shared by Awards management prior to the grand jury round.
- There could be one or more winners in each award category, at the discretion of the jury.
- The determination of who should receive an award for any award category rests with the jury.
- The Jury’s decision is final and binding on all applicants.
- Participation in the awards authorize FICCI to use the content submitted as part of nomination, in whole or in part and use and display such entry, which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic posting to the awards website, electronic hyperlinks to the website of the participant, and any display format selected by FICCI during the awards ceremony or at a later point in time, for a period of five years.