Short-listing of finalists for each award category from applications received
- Application forms received would be collated under each award category for evaluation by Awards Management.
- Determination of the award category to which an application belongs is at the discretion of the jury.
- Awards Management reserves the right to make the final judgment in case of any ambiguity in rules and regulations / disputes over suitability.
- The interim jury will select finalists for each category based on pre-defined evaluation parameters who will qualify for the final round.
- Short-listed applicants will be contacted by the Awards Management to be informed about their shortlisting. Post shortlisting, the shortlisted applicants will be provided with the date, venue and presentation format in which they would be required to present their application and case study to the final jury.
- The decision of the above short-listing is binding and final on all participants.
Selection of the Winners
- The final jury will score / rank / vote for the finalists on predefined evaluation parameters, based on the application form / presentation submitted to them and a presentation made by the finalists in person.
- Only senior level management leading the initiatives of short-listed applicants would be required to make the presentation in front of final jury comprising eminent persons from education and related fields, for determination of winners. The cost of travel incurred would be borne by the participant.
- There could be one or more winners in each award category, at the discretion of the jury.
- The determination of who should receive an award for any award category rests with the jury.
- The Jury’s decision is final and binding on all applicants.