To apply for the 6th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards, you must first create an account with us. This will enable you to manage your application process. Once you’ve registered, you will have your account with us where you can save a draft of your entry as many times as you wish, come back to it later, and then submit only when you’re absolutely sure it’s ready.
The last date for submission is 31st August 2019. There are 7 institutional categories covering all the major aspects of Indian Higher Education sector. The Individual category is completely Jury driven including the nominations and selection.
Instructions for filling the form
- Form need to be filled online. No hard copies will be accepted
- Forms must be filled in English language only
- Participant can send multiple application forms for same category or separate categories provided it is for a different initiative/ project. If multiple entry forms are received for same initiative/ project/ service, then only one form will be considered, and others will be disqualified
- Please provide up to 3 documents supporting the application. Supporting documents must be in the mentioned formats only – pdf, doc, jpeg etc. Size of each document cannot exceed 2 MB per attachment. Any document sent separately will not be accepted
- In case of any queries related to the Application form or participation in the awards, please contact
Ms. Priyanka Upreti
at 011-23738760-70 / 246 or