To apply for the 5th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards which is organised in the year 2018 you must first create an account with us. This will enable you to manage your application process. Once you’ve registered, you will have your account with us where you can save a draft of your entry as many times as you wish, come back to it later, and then submit only when you’re absolutely sure it’s ready.
The last date for submission is 31st August 2018. There are 8 institutional categories covering all the major aspects of Indian Higher Education sector. The Individual category is completely Jury driven including the nominations and selection.
- Application can be filled online and in English language only
- Declaration section of the application form needs to be downloaded, filled, stamped and signed by authorized signatory. Same needs to be uploaded online prior to filling up the form and is mandatory
- All sections are mandatory and must be answered. Incomplete forms will not be considered
- The Jury has the right to reclassify application forms from one category to another or reject an application form, at its discretion. This is not contestable in any manner
- Participant can send multiple application forms for same category or separate categories provided it is for a different initiative / innovation. If multiple entry forms are received for same initiative then only one form will be considered and others will be disqualified
- Please provide up to 5 supporting documents wherever possible, to support your entry details. Supporting documents have to be in the following formats only â€“ pdf, doc, jpeg etc. Size of each document cannot exceed 2 MB
- Last date for receiving completed application forms online submission is 1800 hrs on 31/08/18
- In case of any queries related to the Application form or participation in the awards, please contact Ms. Priyanka Upreti at 011-23487220 / 246 or firstname.lastname@example.org